I work with children and families who are struggling with nutrition concerns, including food allergies, picky eating, and starting solid foods for baby. I also consult with companies, schools and restaurants. My office is virtual, meaning we connect from the comfort of your home through phone or HIPAA compliant video conferencing.
Not sure if nutrition counseling is right for you? I offer free 15-minute phone consultations to see how I might be able to help you and your family. Contact me today to get started!
Learning you or your child has a food allergy can be terrifying. It turns your world upside-down. In the blink of an eye, foods that you thought were healthy become dangerous. Consulting with a Registered Dietitian can help you ensure your child is safe from their allergen, and that they are receiving proper nutrition to continue to grow strong. When you work with me, we'll discuss:
- How to safely avoid your food allergen while shopping, cooking, and dining out.
- Planning nutritious and safe meals to help ensure all nutrients are included.
- Avoiding picky eating and helping your child develop a positive relationship with food.
- Budgeting, meal prep, and meal planning to keep your meals affordable and exciting.
All children go through picky eating phases, but some kids are a little more enthusiastic about it than others. Working with a Registered Dietitian can arm you with the tips and techniques to avoid or reverse picky eating behaviors, ensure your child is receiving proper nutrition, and help your family avoid battles at mealtime. When you work with me, we'll discuss:
- The causes of picky eating, and simple changes to help avoid and reverse those tendencies
- Helping your child receive proper nutrition in spite of their pickiness
- Involving your child in the planning, shopping, and prepping of meals to foster their independence and develop a positive relationship with food.
Transitioning to Solids
It's true, babies grow at lightning speed! Whether you're a new parent or in the thick of starting solids, it's never too early or too late to plan for feeding your baby. When you work with me, we'll discuss:
- The what's, when's, and how's of starting to feed your baby solids. I can help you design a custom feeding approach that works for your family.
- Safely introducing your baby to the major allergenic foods, and what do to do if you suspect your baby might be allergic.
- How to plan and cook delicious, healthy and super simple baby food.
I offer food and nutrition consulting services for your organization, restaurant, or school, including:
- Speaking engagements, including presentations, cooking demos, lunch and learns.
- Recipe and menu development and adaptation for individuals with food allergies.
- Customized training on food allergies and preventing cross contact for your customers.
- Writing, including articles, social media and sponsored posts.